Nuffnang

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Door to Hope Door to Love

Tears are rolling down my face
I need you here in this place.
I thought you loved me i thought you new.
That together it would just be us

It broke my heart to hear you sayyou love me in a different waythe pain
I feel is something strongit was all my fault whatever i did wrong.
The way you make me feel is something more.
When you came into my life you opened me a new door
a door to freedoma door to happinessa door to love.

But now i need a door for hope.
Hoping that it will go back to how it used to be.
You and me.
A connection so deep.
A connection so strong.

A relationship that would last so long.
Who's going to be there to make it right
Who's going to be there to hold me tight.
Who's going to be there to make me feel ok
i guess now its all your say ????

No comments:

Post a Comment